If you love taking pictures and shopping, I have the craft for you! Recycled gift card shadow boxes that can be made into photo magnet frames! Shop away and when you gift card is used up, cut it up and make a mini-magnet frame to show off your photos.
What you’ll need:
- Used gift cards
- Thick craft glue or hot glue
- Gems, stickers, beads
- Photo printed in small size to fit in the frame.
How to make it:
1. Take each gift card and cut it into shapes, go for sets of two of the same sized pieces. You’ll want to have one for the background of the frame.
2. Glue the pieces together to form a little shadow box.
3. Add dimension by gluing more pieces as flaps to the edge of the frame.
4. Size, print and cut your pictures.
5. Glue the pictures inside the frames. Let dry.
6. Add magnets to the back of each frame.
7. Add paint and embellishments.
You can use craft paint, nail polish, glitter and gems, whatever you want!