When Patrick and I first started to craft professionally, this flower pot was our top seller. We made hundreds of them for Bloomingdales, as well as Hallmark and many other stores. They were featured in Gourmet Magazine, Sunset Magazine and Latina Magazine! One difference – we used the Loteria cards from Mexico. Little did we know back then that someday we would have our own game that we designed ourselves!
Here is how you can make your own!
- Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™
- Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™
- Crafty Chica™ Chunky Glitters™
25694 Glamour Queen Green
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Crafty Chica™ Glossy Gloss Varnish™
Terra cotta pot and saucer
- Paint base of pot black, paint rim red. Paint inside of saucer green and the outside yellow. Let dry. If desired, add vertical purple painted stripes on the base of pot.
- Cut out four of your favorite pictures from the large deck from the Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™ and use the Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue to affix them around the body of the pot.
- Add painted accents in between the images and along the rim of the pot and saucer. Let dry.
- Seal pot with a weatherproof high gloss varnish.
- Use glue to add glittered accents on the images and on the painted accents.
Peace, love, and glitter!