Publicity/Media/Press, interviews, advertising request, book, product, features, brand partnerships, events, product reviews (scroll to the bottom of the page), appearances, licensing, speaking engagements, literary:
Kathy Cano-Murillo Click to email»
ADVERTISING: Email me for sponsored posts. Other sponsorship opportunities include social media outreach via FB, IG, Vine, YouTube, Periscope, Snapchat, also my monthly newsletter, appearances, demo, and more. Also; banner ad, sidebar ads, bottom of post ad. Message me for my media kit and pricing info!
ART DONATIONS: Please email me with a letter explaining the event, dates, deadlines and exactly what you need. I would love to grant all requests, but can only handle three per year at this time. The sooner I get your request, the better chance you have!
PRODUCT REVIEWS: If you are interested in having your product featured on CraftyChica.com or any of the demos/event/TV segments/workshops I do, email me. I will try it out and if I love it, I will share it as an editorial review/feature. If you send me something, it does not guarantee coverage. NOTE: I LOVE to DIY and craft, so if you send something and I choose to feature it here on my site, there is a chance I will add a DIY element/spin to it. I’m creative like that!
What I cover:
– DIY: Home decorating, books, crafts, tools and techniques, substrates, kits, new products.
– Latino culture and BOOKS!
– Fashion: Beauty products, make-up, curly hair products, plus-size clothing, accessories, jewelry.
– Artful living: Photography, organization, cleaning, garden.
– Food, weight loss, healthy living: Cooking, dining, and guilty pleasure items to purchase.
– Entertainment: Movies, DVDs, interviews, books, TV, music.
– Parenting of millennials.
– Pets: Dogs, Chihuahuas
– Tech: Computers, cameras, tablets, smartphones, home entertainment.
– Motivation, positivity, happiness.
– Business and branding for creative types like me.
What I don’t cover (unless you offer a crafty/artful angle!):
– Baby, toddler, K-8 topics.
– Video games
– Outdoor recreation, unless you have a specific angle that fits with what I do!