Looking for a craft medium that goes a long way and has lots of uses? Hello, tissue paper! Whether you want to make flowers, mixed media art, home decor items – whatever – here are 20+ clever tissue paper DIYS!
- Tissue Paper Votives – glue layers of cut-out shapes around a glass jar, seal with decoupage medium. Full tutorial HERE.
2. Faux Embossing Mixed Media – use tissue over textures for an embossed look!
5. Faux Stained Glass Mannequin! I once covered an entire mannequin with tissue!
Here are more ideas!
8. Printed Tissue Paper Canvas Art, by Fiskars
10. Tissue Paper Bottle Art, by Homemade Hoopla
12. Tissue Paper Box Lanterns, by Lia Griffith
13. Another version of Tissue Paper Lanterns, by Alisa Burke
14. How to print on tissue paper, by The Graphics Fairy
15. Tissue paper resin necklace, by Snapping Monsters
16. Tissue Paper Balloon Bowls, by Meri Cherry
17. Tissue Flower Pinata, by Lia Griffith
18. Geometric Papel Picado, by oh joy!
19. Rainbow Brite Paper Lantern, by Swell Designer
20. Tissue Paper Fish Bowl Lantern, by Juggling With kids
21. Tie Dye Paper, by Adventures in Making
22. Tissue Paper Flower Wreath, by Ruffled Blog
23. Tissue Flower Wall Art, by HomedIt
24. Tissue Flower Marigolds, by Crafty Chica
25. Mini-Tissue Flowers, by TikiddoLove & light,