I have been OBSESSED with The Hunger Games book series long before the movie series was cast. I was one of those goofy people who worried if the cinematic adaptation would live up to the nail-biting drama within the pages. I wasn’t disappointed at all, I love how it translated to the big screen. And I’m 100% thrilled for this last installment. That said, I thought I’d share some super cool Hunger Games crafts from around the web. If you’re like me, this is going to be a very long week waiting for the film to open!
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 opens nationwide on November 20th, 2015.
And I have TWO giveaways! The Lionsgate studio peeps remembered how much I loved the books and the films and offered these goodies for me to pass on to you!
- PHOENIX RESIDENT: Two advance screening VIP seats for the film on Wednesday, November 18th.
- U.S. RESIDENT: , hopefully these DIYs will help pass the time Prize Pack (first 3 movies on Blu-Ray/DVD, a Mockingjay pin, t-shirt and a variety of posters)
To enter, leave a comment below sharing why you are excited for the movie! I’ll choose a winner on Sunday evening!
Now, on to the crafty ideas.
2. The Hunger Games Keychains: Here’s an easy tutorial from g*rated!
3. Katniss-inspired Hair clip to wear to the movie, from Art for All!
4. Effie Trinket Corsage, by Aprons & Ambition.
5. Resin Bottlecap Pins, by RaeGun Ramblings.
12. Parachute Party Favors, from Pinterest. I couldn’t find the source for this one!
There you go, well, there is one more. Ack, I’m embarrassed…Girl on Fire Facepaint: I did this one before the first film came out. I had no idea what to expect, so I just went crazy and painted my face in anticipation. One half represents the Girl on Fire, and the other represents her time surviving in the woods! It took forever to scrub all that red off!
Don’t forget to leave a comment if you want to try and win the prize pack or Phoenix movie screening tickets!Love & light,