- Crafty Chica™ Glossy Gloss Varnish™
8mm jump rings
Small dish (to mix paint)
Handheld rotary tool
- Remove the paper that looks like talavera tiles from the Crafty Chica™ Mojito Papers™ pack and flip it over so the front is facing downward. Set one of the wood hearts on the paper and use a pencil to trace out seven or eight hearts. Cut hearts out.
- Glue each paper heart to a wood heart with Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®. Let dry then trim excess paper around edges if needed.
- Squeeze some red paint from the Little Chica Paint Pack™ into a small mixing dish and add tiny dot of black, then mix to create a terra cotta color. Dip the end of paintbrush handle in mixture and use it to outline the top edges and sides of the hearts. Let dry.
- Drill a small hole on each side of all hearts. Use needle-nose pliers to connect hearts together to form bracelet. Wrap bracelet around your wrist to make sure it fits. Add lobster clasp to ends and connect.
- Coat the front of the bracelet hearts with Crafty Chica™ Glossy Gloss Varnish™ and let dry.
Make a necklace to match!
Peace, love, and glitter!